Note that it’s Master’s Week so it’s Spring Break and all the rich people have flocked into town.
- We started our night at Applebees for those half off appetizers. At the end of our meal we discovered you only get the appetizer half off depending on the number of drinks you order. We didn’t know so like fat a$$es we order two appetizers each thinking we were about to get out of there paying a little under $10. $15.64 later I learned my lesson.
- The people at the bar were like in their 30’s I’m pretty sure, but they were having the LOUDEST conversation about sex. Like one man was with his girlfriend/wife and said, “Her jaw gonna be hurting by the end of the night.” I was in awe that this negro had just blurted that out. Then another woman was like, “Ya’ll already got my throat hurting.” I’m guessing in regards to laughing. Her man comes in and says, “I ain’t even hit the back of her throat yet.” For some reason I concluded that some of them were school teachers just excited that they didn’t have work for a week.
- Pretty sure our waitress was trying to hit on Briana.
- We tried to get into this bar called 544 Bar. We had to get our purses checked and then get a metal detector ran across our bodies. I was wondering what type of bar this was because I’ve NEVER dealt with that in Athens. We get and then discover we have to PAY. Not no damn $3 or $5 coverage charge. Freakin’ $10!!! We had to leave immediately. So embarrassed. Of course the old bouncer and his friend tried hitting on us saying if we had stayed they could have taken us our for breakfast in the morning. Nah nigga it ain’t that type of party.
- We have concluded that we need to find where all of the white folks party at. Point blank period.
It is not wrong to go back for that which you have forgotten.”
…I don’t even think I dress THAT conservatively. I’m just not about to have all my boobs and booty butt cheeks out.